LDSC offers a unique sail training program for both adults and youths. From half day Introduction to Sailing for the whole family to basic Cansail training and Cansail racing skill development.
The 2018 training dates are as follows:
· June 4 to 29: Adult CanSail I/II Monday and Friday evenings
· June 5 to 28: Adult CanSail I/II Tuesday and Thursday evenings
· June 29 to July 6th: Youth CanSail I/II (No class July 2nd)
· July 9 to 20th: Youth CanSail III/IV
· July 23 to 27th: Youth CanSail I/II
· July 30 to Aug 10: Adult CanSail I/II Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings *** NEW
Click here for membership and registration information. For questions, please contact the Membership Director.
We're busily planning a great 2018 sailing season with racing and special on-the-water events from June until early October, adult sail training in June, July, and August, and youth sailing camps in July. Our events calendar is also quickly filling up with a series of fantastic social events and as usual, we'll round out the season with the club banquet at the end of October. Stay tuned for more details!
Our club was founded by avid sailboat racers and the tradition continues with new programs to make sail racing more fun for everyone. We offer racing drill and race tune up clinics as well as CanSail 1 to 4 training for adults and youths.